Drop 4 pant sizes
Regulate your Blood Chemistry for a healthier you!
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT WE MEAN WHEN WE TALK ABOUT YOUR BLOOD CHEMISTRY?
"Did you know that doctor’s can see your health markers based on what your blood chemistry looks like?
They can view if there is too much uric acid or cholesterol levels and be able to tell you about your cardiovascular health, for example.
👉🏼This product is a powerful combination of natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to improve key components of blood chemistry.
Let’s look at some of the ingredients to see how they help with improving your health:
1) Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a beneficial fatty acid that is produced in every cell of the body. One of it’s principle functions is to help convert glucose (blood sugar) into energy. It is also a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes potentially harmful molecules called free radicals. Free radicals have been linked to cancer, accelerated aging and many other debilitating and potentially terminal conditions. Studies have shown that ALA can also help with high blood pressure, diabetes, impaired brain function, degenerative diseases, some forms of neuropathy, high cholesterol, cardiovascular disease, some forms of cancer, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions and many degenerative diseases.
2) Cinnulin: Cinnulin is the only cinnamon extract that exclusively contains the specific polyphenols responsible for the many health benefits of cinnamon. These benefits include blood sugar management, subtle weight loss benefits, deceleration of the aging process, enhanced lean body mass, lowering of high blood pressure and absorption and utilization of antioxidants.
3) Cholorogenic Acid: Cholorogenic Acid essentially retrains your body to more effectively seek out and utilize body white adipose tissue (the undesirable type of fat) stores for energy. It helps regulate blood sugar, lowers high blood pressure, decelerates the aging process, improves brain fuction and mental clarity. It also contributes to overall healthier blood chemistry. When blood chemistry is improved, virtually every major system and organ in the body benefits.
4) Chromium: Chromium is known to help regulate glucose and assist the metabolism of glucose on a cellular lever the supplies the body with energy. It is also reported to slow the loss of calcium, help prevent glaucoma and regulate cholesterol. Low chromium levels may contribute to coronary artery disease. Chromium also assists the body in building lean muscle tissue while assisting the body in white adipose tissue.
5) Copper: Copper helps the body produce red blood cells thus avoiding anemic conditions. When taken with zinc and magnesium it can also help prevent calcium loss, especially in women during menopause. It may also assist in wound healing and alleviation of arthritic symptoms.
6) Magnesium: Magnesium can help prevent calcium loss when taken with Copper and Zinc. It is also an effective preventative supplement. Magnesium deficiencies may be linked to kidney disease, Crohn’s disease, other digestive ailments.
7) Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones are an enzyme extracted from raspberries. This enzyme increases the production of the protein hormone adinopectin. This hormone controls metabolic deviations that could lead to weight gain. When used alone as a weight loss supplement, it has not been shown to be very effective. It is usually combined with stimulants. It is included in TruFix as a complimentary ingredient for metabolism regulation and also for it’s significant antioxidant benefit. It may also help prevent the build up of plaque in the arterial walls and may reduce the risk of liver cancer.
8)Selenium: Selenium is a powerful antioxidant. It is often used in formulas to fight cancer, heart disease and aging. It has also been used to fight viral infections.
9) Vanadium: Helps improve the efficacy of the body’s naturally produced insulin. Insulin helps regulate glucose (blood sugar) and neutralizes blood sugar spikes.
10) Zinc: Zinc is an essential trace element. It boosts the immune system, helps prevent diseases of the eyes and can help tinnitus (ringing in the ears). It also may help individuals with ADHD, osteoporosis and prostate issues. Some athletes use zinc to enhance athletic performance and strength."