Maskne is a Real Thing....Get Relief!
𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 10th 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕪 ℝ+𝔽 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖.... 𝐀 𝐬𝗼𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝗺𝐲 𝗺𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐧𝐞!!!!
MASKNE is REAL!
Yes, Masks can actually cause different skin problems for so many people!
𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 now. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 "𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡" 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧!
So, here are some tips about how to address the skin issues they can cause...
1. Red, itchy, sensitive, peeling skin
What to do...
* Be sure to wash your cloth masks daily.
* Wash your face with a non-surfactant cleanser like Rodan + Fields 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲 Step 1 or 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 step 1
* Provide a barrier protection under the mask by applying a lightweight moisturizer during the day, use your heavier moisturizer at bedtime.
* Breakup with makeup. Don’t use foundations, etc when wearing your mask. If you feel you need some coverage, use a skin protector with an environmental barrier and photo defense built in; try 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲, it comes in 10 different shades. Love my Radiant Defense! It’s all I wear!!
* Another perfect addition is 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲 step 2 (Sensitive Skin Treatment) which has anti-inflammatory properties that work great for calming this concern! It also acts as a lightweight oil free moisturizer. Double duty!
2. Acne Mechanica: acne caused by the friction, rubbing of the mask
What to do...
* Do the steps above.
* Save your acne regimen/treatment for bedtime.
* Treat your acne! We have products to help address this concern. Use our 𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗸💜 and 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟮 💚to clarify and calm your skin.
I hope this helps! If you want to grab this deal of the day comment an emoji! 👍👍👍👍💜💚💜💚